Seeking analytical communicator that is great at balancing multiple projects with strong deadlines for our Energy Services Consultant position with Schneider Engineering.
Schneider Engineering, a growing and dynamic consulting energy engineering firm located in Boerne and College Station, Texas.
The successful candidate will consult with customers on projects focused around power supply, regulatory compliance, financial services and energy services. The position will include strategy development, contract negotiation, analysis of highly fluid data, forecasting, and regulatory monitoring.
The position is located at our College Station office, and may require some overnight travel to project sites.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or related
- 3-5 years’ experience in Energy Market
- Effective Communication Skills
- Successful history in contract negotiation
Additional experience desired, but not required:
- Energy trading and resource optimization
- Financial Forecasting
- ERCOT Market and Compliance Monitoring
- Fuel Hedging Risk Management
- PUCT Compliance Monitoring
The fundamental responsibility of this position will be to deliver quality consulting services that meet our customers’ demands.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Power supply strategy development, analysis and planning, and resource optimization.
- Prepare and consult with customers on quotations and negotiate contracts.
- Provide customer support and ensure projects are completed to expected timeline and successfully fulfilled.
- Fuel hedging and risk management policy development
- Congestion Right Revenue (CRR) strategy and implementation
- Financial services support including cost of service rate studies, rate design, financial forecasting, PCRF evaluation and maintenance.
- Regulatory compliance: PUCT and ERCOT compliance monitoring and support, generation resource interconnection support and distributed generation/energy resources support