Schneider Engineering is seeking a proactive, assertive, upbeat, analytical, process oriented individual with proven success in leading and mentoring team to record success!
This position plans, directs and coordinates all accounting, human resources, and IT operational functions within the Company. The position is located at our Boerne office and may require some overnight travel on occasion.
- Coach, train and develop team, including providing conflict resolution, for entire divisional team to meet the specific Client outcomes required.
- Understand and reference Employee Handbook policies to ensure division is following specific guidelines of the Company. Administer performance reviews for team as directly assigned.
- Resolve conflicts amongst personnel and properly document issues, working alongside with Human Resources for Company compliance and preservation.
- Continuous search for revenue enhancements and expense reductions. Responsible for one process improvement project completion per quarter.
- Monthly reconciliation of all bank statements.
- Timely correspondence with CPA firm on tax planning and preparation of Financial Statements.
- Prepare annual operating, capital and cash flow plan for approval by executive leadership.
- Maintain a rolling 24-month cash flow projection to track cash position and forecasted cash sources and uses.
- Support the Company’s strategic initiatives and future direction by implementing tactical initiatives.
- Monitor implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage capital requests and budgeting process.
- Conduct SWOT analysis and develop performance measures that support Company’s strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the Executive Management Team.
- Manage Accounting/ Finance, IT, HR, Contract Management, Facilities and Fleet Management functions; develop and mentor strong leadership in each team.
- Oversee financial operations of all Company entities.
- Manage banking relationships and any third parties to which functions have been outsourced.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Oversee Company’s transaction processing system.
- Manage implementation of any new software systems as appropriate.
- Oversee issuance of financial information.
- Report monthly and annual financial results to Management.
- Oversee long term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with Company strategic plan.
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports.
- Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements.
- Understand and mitigate key elements to Company’s risk profile.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that Company and recordkeeping comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee and monitor cash management, cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt financing.
- Oversee payroll functions.
- Complete timesheets daily.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Preferred: MBA; CPA; 10+ years senior financial leadership experience
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; Possess strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills and able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing; 10+ years financial leadership experience
- Strong (effective) written and verbal communication skills, exceptional computer skills, project management, spreadsheet and word processing applications. Strong skills of time management, organizational and multi-tasking. Ability to manage and motivate people. Effective training and mentoring skills.
- 100% Employer paid health insurance and 50% for first dependent
- 200% 401(k) match up to 4.5%
- Employer paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life and Supplemental offered
- Paid Holidays
- Starting at 3 week PTO with rollover
- $1,000 Annual Employer Contribution to Health Savings Account
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus based on Performance