Schneider Engineering, a growing and dynamic consulting engineering firm located in Boerne and College Station, Texas, is seeking an Entry Level Engineer to join our Substation Engineering Division.
The successful candidate will work on substation, transmission line and distribution line projects for our utility and industrial customers across the region. The position will include preparation of construction drawings and design specifications, estimates of construction cost, and construction monitoring.
The position is located at our Boerne office and may require some overnight travel to project sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, electrical engineering
- Driver’s license.
Preferred Exposure, but not required:
- Substation foundation or structure design experience.
- High voltage or medium voltage substation design experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD civil 3D or similar civil site work design software
- Previous electric utility experience.
- 100% Employer paid health insurance and 50% for first dependent
- 200% 401(k) match up to 4.5%
- Employer paid STD, LTD and Life insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life and Supplemental offered
- Paid Holidays
- Starting at 3 weeks PTO with rollover
- $1,000 Annual Employer Contribution to a Health Savings Account
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus based on Performance
*Not immediately available for remote work.
The fundamental responsibility of this position will be to deliver quality engineering for projects and other activities.