The Internal Recruiter is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating all activities around recruiting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The principal duties and responsibilities of the Internal Recruiter consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain good relationship with universities, employment agencies and other recruitment resources.
- Attend local job fairs.
- Screen, conduct initial interview, evaluate and recommend applicants for interviews to appropriate management.
- Participate in technical interviews as required.
- Assist management in identifying and creating job related interview questions.
- Submit offer letters request to team and facilitate through the process to completion.
- Check applicant references
- Make job offers and initiate needed paperwork, including background checks and drug screenings.
- Coordinate and schedule on-boarding with team members.
- Participate in development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employees.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Ensure that Company and recordkeeping comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain good documentation, including critical conversations, decisions, rationale and filing copies of all pertinent information.
- Perform administrative duties as required from time to time including mailings, office supply and documentation reproductions.
- Complete timesheets daily.
- Various other duties as assigned
- Preferred: Bachelors Degree in Business or related
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent with 5+ years in Human Resources or Recruitment; Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. Exceptional computer skills with an emphasis in spreadsheet and word processing applications. Strong level of influence and negotiation skills. Able to work along on a broad variety of projects. Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations. Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- 100% Employer paid health insurance and 50% for first dependent
- 200% 401(k) match up to 4.5%
- Employer paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life and Supplemental offered
- Paid Holidays
- Starting at 3 weeks PTO with rollover
- $1,000 Annual Employer Contribution to Health Savings Account
- Annual profit-sharing bonus based on performance