Seeking an analytical communicator that is great at balancing multiple projects with strong deadlines for our Senior Rates Analyst position with Schneider Engineering at our College Station, TX office.
Schneider Engineering, a growing and dynamic consulting energy engineering firm located in Boerne and College Station, Texas.
The successful candidate will consult with customers on projects focused around power supply, financial services and energy services. The position will include project management, analysis of highly fluid data, forecasting, and training.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or related
- 5 years in utility, consulting, or related field
- Exceptional research skills, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis Effective Communication Skills
- Utility Financial Forecasting
- Utility Cost of Service Studies
- Utility Rate Studies
- High attention to detail
The fundamental responsibility of this position will be to deliver quality consulting services that meet our customers’ demands.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement electric rates for Clients based on policies and best practices.
- Financial evaluation and analysis of different retail rate structures.
- Perform project management, implementation, and budgeting (development and analysis) for the following scope: cost-of-service studies, rate studies, financial forecast and other financial analysis as required by the Client.
- Create training material and lead training efforts on all rate related items as requested by Clients.
- Research and keep abreast of activities, rates, and rate structures of other utilities and the industry.
- Support Clients in rate changes and rate implementations.
- Perform all work with integrity, high ethical standards, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and independently establish work priorities and activities.
- Coordinate, plan and prioritize departmental activities in conjunction with Company wide activities and initiatives.
- Effectively communicate with Client(s) in a timely manner for assigned projects, representing Schneider; all Client inquiries should have a response back to Client within 48 hours of request.
- Quality control of produced documents and work.
- Attend assigned division meetings.
- Complete timesheets daily with project summaries in the invoicing standard format.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Starting salary at $95,000
- 100% Employer paid health insurance and 50% for first dependent with $1,000 Annual Employer Contribution to a Health Savings Account
- 200% 401(k) match up to 4.5%
- Employer paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life and Supplemental offered.
- Paid Holidays
- Starting at 3 weeks PTO with rollover
- Annual profit-sharing bonus based on performance.